Saturday, 2024-05-18, 20:20
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: loki, noexit, Colors  
Forum » Zombie Mod | Server #1 » Reports » Dis-a-pointed.... (Not raging.. just dont know what to say about this..)
Dis-a-pointed....
DéèdZDate: Sunday, 2010-02-21, 20:58 | Message # 1
[ZfH] Power user
Group: [ZfH] Member
Awards: 3
Okay... today when we were playing this dust arena map, some dude called "Dejavu"destroys my cade.. i tell him to stop but he dosen't react. Next round the same happens for Vodka. He tells the admin and there is no response for the first 2 minutes.. When he finaly get a respone its only a half one.. "who did it?" and thats all. The following round both "Dejavu" and some "yaha" guy destroys Vodka's cade one more time. He gets pissed and tells admins.. he get the respone they need to warn first.. ( But why DIND*T they do that the first 2 times? ) Well, Vodka is pissed and want them banned, so he says it again. He then gets the response "stop fucking whining"... ( Wheres the no swearing rule in that...) and after saying it a couple times more he gets banned in an hour for being "abusive". So.. is this the way we operate on ZfH? ban people who's cade gets destroyed..

Still.. this is the FIRST time i really gets disapointed about the admins...

--DeedZ out..

CryingClown: "Im so noob at this server" -Quoted while playing at the ZfH Clan server.

noexitDate: Sunday, 2010-02-21, 21:07 | Message # 2
[ZfH] God!! Obey his rules!
Group: [ZfH] Administrator
Awards: 14
Yeah hope all admin sees this and get better on listening.

[ZfH] NoExIt

lokiDate: Sunday, 2010-02-21, 21:50 | Message # 3
[ZfH] forum ownage!
Group: [ZfH] Moderator
Awards: 17
srry deedz didnt see that was more pissed off at vodka swearing at admin like he has before and been banned for before ...u kno we have to warn first as happened here....a lil word of advice pls ask us personally if we dnt see,u kno it would get sorted but the first thing i rly know about it is on here...every map we get ban this player ban that player...hard to get it right sometimes-.-

DéèdZDate: Sunday, 2010-02-21, 21:54 | Message # 4
[ZfH] Power user
I first talked to Winnie about it but he got no powers, so i went to Loki, but no response sad

CryingClown: "Im so noob at this server" -Quoted while playing at the ZfH Clan server.

NelDate: Sunday, 2010-02-21, 22:42 | Message # 5
[ZfH] Gold member
Awards: 11
U cd have got Iz on steam m8, thas easier anyways. I was on the same map and it was chaos, with all the mic spam and Vodka who was namecalling etc. Jus try her on steamchat next time. She answers everyone on there!!! biggrin biggrin

DéèdZDate: Sunday, 2010-02-21, 22:44 | Message # 6
[ZfH] Power user
Quote (Nel)
so i went to Loki, but no response sad

She must have missed it sad

Message edited by DéèdZ - Sunday, 2010-02-21, 22:45

lokiDate: Sunday, 2010-02-21, 22:45 | Message # 7
[ZfH] forum ownage!
as i said to u i didnt get any mssg from u...and again as i said just keep trying...srry if u feel hard done by but i cant do everything im not omnipotent cry

NelDate: Sunday, 2010-02-21, 22:54 | Message # 8
[ZfH] Gold member
Awards: 11
So dont stop, send her msg's until she hears/see's you, but the only thing i saw on the map was just Vodka swearing again!!! smile smile

mixerDate: Monday, 2010-02-22, 19:15 | Message # 9
[ZfH] Power user
When I saw that you said somebody caded you I asked who and you told me, so I warned him. After this neither me or Iz saw anybody say he did it again; so obviously he took note of the warning and played properly, which is perfect. If he DID do it again you should have contacted one of us through steam chat as we didn't see.

You and vodka then wouldn't stop moaning for about 20 minutes and were just spamming the chat with " ban him!11! ban him" etcetc, vodka then started to abuse the admins so i told him to stop whining and fuck off if he's being abusive (he got banned in the end)

Bottom line is: the cade destoryer got warned as he should, and then played properly after the warning. I don't see the problem. If he did do it again then you should have told us through Steam chat; we cant watch every player all the time you know.

And yes i said "stop fucking whining" becuase you and vodka were acting like 8 year olds and really getting on my nerves, for which I apologize if you really care that much.

pewpewpew

Message edited by mixer - Monday, 2010-02-22, 19:15

DéèdZDate: Monday, 2010-02-22, 20:14 | Message # 10
[ZfH] Power user
Really? Dindn't really see that much of whining, and it wasent for 20 minutes..

I only told you once and i dindt see any warning to the guy either.

Also i wrote to Loki, but as mentioned above i got no respone because something with steam must have failed since she dindt get the message.

2nd Also as i wrote in my first complain it took you guys 2 rounds of cade breaking to warn, then 1 round of ignoring, then you banned Vodka and the map changed.. ( Thats the fastest 20 minutes in my life )

mixerDate: Monday, 2010-02-22, 21:00 | Message # 11
[ZfH] Power user
Lol deedz if you don't have anything constructive to say don't say anything at all, I'm sick of having petty arguments here, we did our jobs, if you don't like it, deal with it and don't rage on the forums. If you ever think we aren't fit to do our jobs just tell noexit and i'm sure he'll deal with it accordingly.

Oh and by the way, the 20 minutes was obvious exaggeration, the maps only last 20 minutes each. And if you ddin't see much whining you mustn't of been looking too hard.

Anyway I can't be fucked to argue about something so meaningless as this, if you want to continue your argument do it with loki, she'll say exactely the same thing as me lol..

pewpewpew

DéèdZDate: Monday, 2010-02-22, 22:31 | Message # 12
[ZfH] Power user
Dude, this is what the report section is meant for, making reports about problems on the server / forum. And as i saw it, there was a problem.

I was taking this serious, and expected to get serious answers back, not some1 exaggurating and making fun of it.

And if you cant be fucked with it, you shouldn't have posted here in the first place.

mixerDate: Monday, 2010-02-22, 22:53 | Message # 13
[ZfH] Power user
You got a serious answer with my first reply, but then you decided to keep your argument going even though you know what happened.

pewpewpew

lokiDate: Monday, 2010-02-22, 23:17 | Message # 14
[ZfH] forum ownage!
ok this thread is done.....enough

PuhBärDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-23, 10:54 | Message # 15
[ZfH] Power user
Awards: 6
maybe deedz did smth wrong, maybe mixer and loki, loki gave deedz a word of advice and thats enough, we dont need a -mixer against deedz- drama here, better to close it...

Forum » Zombie Mod | Server #1 » Reports » Dis-a-pointed.... (Not raging.. just dont know what to say about this..)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

BinLayer.de
Hosted by uCoz