Saturday, 2024-05-18, 22:39
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: loki, noexit, Colors  
Forum » Zombie Mod | Server #1 » Reports » What the fuck (Barricade Destroyers)
What the fuck
DéèdZDate: Saturday, 2010-02-20, 22:58 | Message # 1
[ZfH] Power user
Group: [ZfH] Member
Awards: 3
WHAT THE FUCK?!

How can it be when some 1 messes with a regular players cade.. and he rages.. the destroyer gets banned.

But if a member of ZfH's cade gets destroyed, he gets mad.. nothing happens.. except for admins telling him to watch his tone, WTF is this?!

Really.. i like the admins, and they do their job.. but why is there DIFFRENCE on a ZfH'er and a regular player?!

CryingClown: "Im so noob at this server" -Quoted while playing at the ZfH Clan server.

noexitDate: Sunday, 2010-02-21, 01:24 | Message # 2
[ZfH] God!! Obey his rules!
Group: [ZfH] Administrator
Awards: 14
Dunno really, there isn't any difference between a ZFh:er and a regular player than the status... better if you describe the thing...

[ZfH] NoExIt

DéèdZDate: Sunday, 2010-02-21, 02:09 | Message # 3
[ZfH] Power user
Quote (DéèdZ)
How can it be when some 1 messes with a regular players cade.. and he rages.. the destroyer gets banned.

But if a member of ZfH's cade gets destroyed, he gets mad.. nothing happens.. except for admins telling him to watch his tone, WTF is this?!

Ok, for the first 1, Almost every time a regular player yells up about some other player destroying his cade, there comes a warning and then a ban. But yesterday, i was building some cade, and random people started shooting it apart.. i told them to stop and 1 of them did.. but 10 seconds later another begun + one threw a nade on it.. so it was fully blown into bricks.. Then i type in chat : Why do you --fucking-- barricade destroy?! and get the response from an admin telling me to watch my tone.. saying NOTHING but that..

CryingClown: "Im so noob at this server" -Quoted while playing at the ZfH Clan server.

noexitDate: Sunday, 2010-02-21, 11:35 | Message # 4
It isnt allways easy to see and hear everything ingame. But i bet all admins are doing the best they can.
We will have winnie as an admin now again and then we'll get 2 more eyes ingame.

[ZfH] NoExIt

DéèdZDate: Sunday, 2010-02-21, 12:01 | Message # 5
[ZfH] Power user
Oh well, nvm raging little yesterday probably. but its good with another pair of eyes watching smile

noexitDate: Sunday, 2010-02-21, 12:12 | Message # 6
Defenatly

[ZfH] NoExIt

mixerDate: Sunday, 2010-02-21, 13:39 | Message # 7
[ZfH] Power user
Me and Iz have discussed the topic before, and we try to show the same attitude toward ZfH'ers and normal players.

All incidents are tried to be dealt with the same way, but occasionally we miss stuff ^^

Sorry for the inconvenience, just know we try our best :P

pewpewpew

Message edited by mixer - Sunday, 2010-02-21, 13:40

lokiDate: Sunday, 2010-02-21, 20:03 | Message # 8
[ZfH] forum ownage!
Group: [ZfH] Moderator
Awards: 17
yea glad yr a lil less ragey now ^^ know what happened as we talked about it...we do try our best and there definately should never be any difference between anyone so yea thats all really =DDD tongue

DanteDate: Thursday, 2010-02-25, 14:03 | Message # 9
[ZfH] Famous!
Awards: 0
As far as I can say: Not all decisions are right. But we are humans. Humans make mistakes. So don´t rage. Try to tell them. And they will sure give their best like they always do. smile

F4$tSw1tchDate: Saturday, 2010-02-27, 13:41 | Message # 10
[ZfH] Gold member
Awards: 2
Quote (Dante)
Humans make mistakes.
But not on porpuse biggrin
But it realy is annoying when someone is cade destroying, but we first have to warn the player before we ban him.

noexitDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 14:47 | Message # 11
Yep thats right.

[ZfH] NoExIt

Forum » Zombie Mod | Server #1 » Reports » What the fuck (Barricade Destroyers)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

BinLayer.de
Hosted by uCoz