• »
Forum moderator: loki, noexit, Colors  
Forum » Zombie Mod | Server #1 » Reports » Report FAQ
Report FAQ
noexitDate: Sunday, 2009-04-19, 12:12 | Message # 1
[ZfH] God!! Obey his rules!
Group: [ZfH] Administrator
Awards: 14
Report- In here you are supposed to report about if something is wrong with the server..like freezelag or such ( i know the server laggs for 3 sec in the beginning of every round ) ,here is a minor list of thing you can write in here.

-Freezelag
Cheaters
Adminabuse
Fakenickers
maybe womething is wrong with the site or forum. write it..

You dont have to wirte about just those 5 things. You can also come up with you'r own stuff.

[ZfH] NoExIt

NelDate: Sunday, 2009-05-03, 03:36 | Message # 2
[ZfH] Gold member
Group: [ZfH] Member
Awards: 11
I want to know why zorrow kicked anyone who killed him, and kicked most of the players on the server so he an his friend could play alone. I asked him why and he did not reply at all.
When i told polini about this, he said it was "admin abuse". So here is my report. Action? angry

noexitDate: Sunday, 2009-05-03, 20:21 | Message # 3
Ok im removing him completley now! i've had to many complaints about that damn guy. I dont understand why people who is admin can play like regular players.
I've had alot of complaints about this Zorrow.

But im not at home right now but ill remove him after scool tomorrow.

Thanks for your report Nel . Kepp posting. i can see that u are the only guy who posts here alot so thank you. biggrin

[ZfH] NoExIt

noexitDate: Monday, 2009-05-04, 20:18 | Message # 4
So . Zorrow is no longer an admin. Thank you Nel who did the report.

But ur supposed to start a new thread with the report info not comment and existing thread.

[ZfH] NoExIt

KerkerDate: Sunday, 2010-01-10, 23:57 | Message # 5
Group: Guests

hello.. [ZfH] Deedz is a fakenicker. First he sayed my name was some shit and then he changed his gamingname into mine and started saying my name is ******* etc. I got a demo to proof this but I don't know how to post it. The end of the demo is that long because I was marking out where it said "[ZfH] Deedz changed name to ....." but apparently you cannot see the msgbox in the demo. Iam also logged in as a guest because that I forgot my password (I remember it know) but got a temporarily userban. Just tell me where to post the demo, it should be proof enough :). Regards / Kerker

Added (2010-01-10, 23:57)
---------------------------------------------
ah also sorry for not making a new thread about it :/ oh well couldn't figure out how to and now I don't know how to change it. =/

noexitDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 15:34 | Message # 6
Ok can u upload it to youtube or anything?

[ZfH] NoExIt

GuestDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 16:41 | Message # 7
Group: Guests

btw kerker, dun blame it all on deedz, you were also being kinda mean to deedz, but i do agree deedz went alittle too far.

//Fallen.

(just got my comp ghosted so it'll take awhile be4 i login)

KerkerDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 16:43 | Message # 8
Noob
Awards: 0
Quote (noexit)
Ok can u upload it to youtube or anything?

dunno if it's work as it is in .dem which is created for steam :/ can't play it with any other program than thru console I think but I can try. Otherwise maybe send it to a email? And when watchin u got to pay attention to the text and that's pretty hard with youtubes small screen size and bad quality.
yeah confirmed by youtube :/ File could not be converted.

Message edited by Kerker - Monday, 2010-01-11, 17:00

F4$tSw1tchDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 17:02 | Message # 9
[ZfH] Gold member
Awards: 2
Upload the .dem somewhere and paste the link here, we can play the .dem files in css.

KerkerDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 18:17 | Message # 10
Noob
Quote (F4$tSw1tch)
Upload the .dem somewhere and paste the link here

Done. http://www.MegaShare.com/1736852
The password is 555.

F4$tSw1tchDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 18:31 | Message # 11
[ZfH] Gold member
Awards: 2
gonna take a look at it.

Added (2010-01-11, 18:31)
---------------------------------------------
boooh, this shit doesnt work, could you up it to rapidshare.com pls?

ThaFallenDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 19:01 | Message # 12
[ZfH] Gold member
Awards: 5
Hey, I took the liberty of uploading it to rapidshare.
Err, That thingie you wanted me to upload fast? o_O skillzor

Fallen for president 2024!

lokiDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 00:12 | Message # 13
[ZfH] forum ownage!
Group: [ZfH] Moderator
Awards: 17
o...m...g both of u grow up...yr both as bad as each other!!!kerker yr not exactly pleasant to new players calling them noob all the time...anyhoo stop bickering

NelDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 00:13 | Message # 14
[ZfH] Gold member
Awards: 11
Hahaha u got told off!! tongue tongue tongue

KerkerDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-12, 13:50 | Message # 15
Noob
Quote (loki)
o...m...g both of u grow up...yr both as bad as each other!!!kerker yr not exactly pleasant to new players calling them noob all the time...anyhoo stop bickering

Well tbh I can be abit rough at times but atleast I follow the rules. I don't think that ppl should get away with it just because they are more popular etc. My first week at ZfH I got banned because of !block abusing once... and I weren't the only one. What annoys me alot and why I somtimes call ppl n00b and such are because hour after hour new players tend to destroy your cades to get in and then halfways inside the room a zombie get them and then you are screwed. Another example is that you find a good spot then next time it's swarming with players and one of them turns zombie... I think you get my point sad

This time however the whole thing started with him asking me for my irl name that I tend to keep private for my own reasons. I didn't want to tell my name to him and I said so and he started making up ridiculous names that he started to call me. I didn't care much about it at first until he started spamming and textwalling it in the msgbox on the server and then copied my name from the chatbox and used it as his and then started spamming again ... that *my name is* something. Fallen already have it uploaded now so I won't bother with that I guess.

Sorry if I've caused any trouble with this but that guy really do need to learn that some things aren't ok wink

Forum » Zombie Mod | Server #1 » Reports » Report FAQ
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

BinLayer.de
Hosted by uCoz