Saturday, 2024-05-18, 20:58
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: noexit, Colors, loki  
Forum » DodgeBall | Server #2 » General Talk » Major bugs!
Major bugs!
noexitDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-20, 19:36 | Message # 1
[ZfH] God!! Obey his rules!
Group: [ZfH] Administrator
Awards: 14
When i join the server i have to download stuffs like models/player/zh/zh_some file names and so on.
I dont know why i have to download them but probably you have missed to remove them from the downloads.cfg file. Cuz the files doesnt existe cuz i have to "download" them every time i join!
and thats pretty enoying.

And i allso wich u put the first zombie spawn min limit to 20
and the first zombie spawn max limit to 30

And i allso noticed that the zombe_ambient.mp3 doesnt work (you can see that your console) so try to fix that if you can biggrin

And BTW do the escape server (this server) have noblock installed? Thats very important on a escape server?

[ZfH] NoExIt

CosimDate: Tuesday, 2010-04-20, 22:35 | Message # 2
Noob
Group: [ZfH] Member
Awards: 0
Quote (noexit)
When i join the server i have to download stuffs like models/player/zh/zh_some file names and so on.
I dont know why i have to download them but probably you have missed to remove them from the downloads.cfg file. Cuz the files doesnt existe cuz i have to "download" them every time i join!
and thats pretty enoying.

And i allso wich u put the first zombie spawn min limit to 20
and the first zombie spawn max limit to 30

And i allso noticed that the zombe_ambient.mp3 doesnt work (you can see that your console) so try to fix that if you can biggrin

And BTW do the escape server (this server) have noblock installed? Thats very important on a escape server?

Fixed

Forum » DodgeBall | Server #2 » General Talk » Major bugs!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

BinLayer.de
Hosted by uCoz