Saturday, 2024-05-18, 22:37
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: loki, noexit, Colors  
Forum » Zombie Mod | Server #1 » Reports » RANT TIME (I don't normally rant...but god hey.)
RANT TIME
GrimDate: Thursday, 2010-06-10, 15:59 | Message # 1
Less Noob
Group: [ZfH] Member
Awards: 0
Hi all,

lately the server is been over run by kids.

I was ready for blowing a fuse yesterday on the server angry

When people where playing music over the mic and would not STOP! along with people talking double dutch.. All so when people where destroying barricades on purpose, a long with people smoke nade'ing ladders so ones coming up would get stuck.

Top of all that i had some little "beep" head call me a hacker, just because I seen him hiding in the shade, so I made it look as though I didn't see him, then I jumped out on him and killed him.

Maybe the poor lad shit his pants, who knows but he voted for me to be kicked. <- That just topped it all off to be honest.

Another thing, that helicopter map ATX i think? could it be known to the public, that when trying to open the hatch on ladders, to not go right up the ladder, but go half way up to open hatch.

Cause I'm sick of people blocking that and getting everyone killed.

I dread summer holidays I really do, we'll have this 24/7....... "God give me strength"

Rant Over!

lokiDate: Thursday, 2010-06-10, 16:04 | Message # 2
[ZfH] forum ownage!
Group: [ZfH] Moderator
Awards: 17
hahhaha yh i kno its bad when u call me on as u never usually do biggrin biggrin

GrimDate: Thursday, 2010-06-10, 16:11 | Message # 3
Less Noob
hahaha!

Thats how bad it was, as I don't normally hit a fuse, but it seemed as though everyone was been a right cock..

Would not stop, even Arsenal tried telling them in English and some fancy language but just kept going, and it spoil's it for other players tbh.

I might start the drink back up, cause hey those little prats make you hit the drink, I tell ya.

denn15Date: Thursday, 2010-06-10, 18:34 | Message # 4
[ZfH] Power user
Awards: 3
yea i rmember there were some brainless racist kiddies that kept mic spamming about niggers and whiteys.. really annoying

CrazyJoeDate: Friday, 2010-06-11, 12:50 | Message # 5
[ZfH] Silver member
Awards: 7
I heard that this happened while Steam Friends was offline, which is too bad because a message to any of the admins would have taken care of it cool

denn15Date: Friday, 2010-06-11, 14:17 | Message # 6
[ZfH] Power user
thats right joe. we contacted nel, loki, you, and noexit but the messages didnt seem to make it since none of you responded (which i think is a bit too big coincidence that all of you happened to be off then)

ThaFallenDate: Friday, 2010-06-11, 15:08 | Message # 7
[ZfH] Gold member
Awards: 5
You could've asked me :P.

Fallen for president 2024!

denn15Date: Friday, 2010-06-11, 17:34 | Message # 8
[ZfH] Power user
you werent online i think and steam had problems :P

lokiDate: Saturday, 2010-06-12, 12:04 | Message # 9
[ZfH] forum ownage!
the new steams crap...hate it with a passion...it goes offline loads-.- plus the mssg alert thing isnt loud enough(and dnt say turn yr volume up:P)and sometimes doesnt tell me at all that someones mssg'd..awww i miss the old steam cry

NelDate: Saturday, 2010-06-12, 12:10 | Message # 10
[ZfH] Gold member
Awards: 11
Quote (denn15)
(which i think is a bit too big coincidence that all of you happened to be off then)

Quote (denn15)
you werent online i think and steam had problems :P

Ok, first of all i was at work. And it sounds to me like ur basically saying you were ignored? Maybe iv got this wrong though? We arent in the habit of ignoring anyone coming to us about the server, u know this m8.
Even Sherlock came to me and Iz at least 3 times the other night around midnight to go onto the server to sort idiots out, even though we were in bed, we still came on dry

Secondly, steamfriends were coming and going all that day, so obviously your messages didnt get through.

denn15Date: Saturday, 2010-06-12, 14:02 | Message # 11
[ZfH] Power user
im not saying that you ignored me. i just thought it was some steam problems and that i thought that it was steam that fucked up. however the one to loki cam through but she wasnt there but i dont know about the others. not blaming you for ignoring me..

lokiDate: Saturday, 2010-06-12, 18:24 | Message # 12
[ZfH] forum ownage!
well obviously u are...at least me then or u wouldnt have named me...Denn were not omnipotent,we do our damn best but u still moan about it...this post started about how many kids seem to be on the server lately,not the "Lokis a crap admin "thread...pls keep this thread on topic or i will lock it down.

denn15Date: Sunday, 2010-06-13, 11:03 | Message # 13
[ZfH] Power user
allright i can see why you think im blaming you but seriously im not intending to do so.

GrimDate: Monday, 2010-06-14, 17:13 | Message # 14
Less Noob
Oi,

I'm blaming all your asses!... when I say jump.. You reply by saying "How high".. tongue haha!

As i said before, we will encounter with the little prats over next few weeks, was only last-night I had to listen and see people talk and type double dutch.

I my self state English only.

Anyhow Admins much appreciate you guys, for coming on the server to sort things, even when your busy with personal things etc.

lokiDate: Monday, 2010-06-14, 17:49 | Message # 15
[ZfH] forum ownage!
hahha Grim yes sir ^^ xD and thnx <3

Forum » Zombie Mod | Server #1 » Reports » RANT TIME (I don't normally rant...but god hey.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

BinLayer.de
Hosted by uCoz