Saturday, 2024-05-18, 20:20
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: noexit, Colors  
Forum » Solution Zone » Tutorials » ZfH survival tips ())
ZfH survival tips
TehPolecatDate: Friday, 2010-05-28, 22:12 | Message # 1
Less Noob
Group: [ZfH] Member
Awards: 0
Welcome to HELL! There is no escape! Want to stay alive? Grab a gun and run for your life!!!
So here are some tips on how to not get your brains eaten by zombies from hell or as I like to call them hombies....that sounds awful.......
1. Spend some time on setting up a class( hand grenade and night vision) so you will have more time to hide at the beginning of the round
2. If you don't have a good spot or don't know the map i would recommend following a group of players
3. If you become a zombie on an unknown map spend some time searching for a good spot for the next round
A good spot in my opinion is:
a) A place with only one or two entrances wich you can block with something that cannot be crouched over(soda machine for example)
b) A place wich zombies will have to waste time getting to while you take your time to blow their brains out(irony)
c) A place with a lot of people, the more people the less chances that zombies will reach you and munch munch you
d) Explore the map, find a secret spot and camp there
4. Aim for the head!!!
5. Don't barricade yourself with other people too early, one of them may become a zombie
6. Don't stand near the edge, smart zombies like Sherlock(don't remember the full nickname sorry fool ) will wait for you to come close to the edge to shoot them and jump at you.

Well that's all i can think of right now, tell me what you think happy or add some ideas

I'm a polecat, what else do you need? Don't forget to +rep me if you enjoy playing with me or my threads are interesting to you <@:D

ReiShingamiDate: Saturday, 2010-05-29, 09:30 | Message # 2
[ZfH] Power user
Awards: 4
I can use this tutorial for other side.
Hunting tips for zombies!
1. If youre in open area with human and you hunting him and he shooting you. Best idea is to steer from right to left and from left to right and sometimes jump, this will be harder to aim you (yeah sometimes it wont work, bacause that shooter is just good shooter).
2. If human is camped in small place (such like ventilation shaft), then jump like crazy and human cant push you back (i hate that, but its great help).
3. Use E to push things, and for the "big" push just stand on that thing and use "E".
4. Use teamwork! If someone is in big place, then one zombie must use !block (but dont spam it and abuse it), other zombies can climb on you to get human prey.
5. Be patient! Sometimes is good to wait for your prey. Hide near human camp, some people just cant stay still in their camp and go out, use that chance and eat them.
6. LikeTehPoleCat said, some people is near edges, wait for them. If zombie cut one human in edge, sometimes chain reaction can happen.
7. Some humans have just too great camp, if you know you have no chance to get them, leave them alone and try someone else.

Thats all from me, add some tips if you have something. biggrin

Go Go Power Ranger!

TehPolecatDate: Saturday, 2010-05-29, 11:29 | Message # 3
Less Noob
Awards: 0
Thanks, this are some tips i can use, i am a very bad zombie

I'm a polecat, what else do you need? Don't forget to +rep me if you enjoy playing with me or my threads are interesting to you <@:D

Forum » Solution Zone » Tutorials » ZfH survival tips ())
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

BinLayer.de
Hosted by uCoz